Positioned just a short walk to Sandon Point beach you will fall in love with this beautifully renovated family home that offers an abundance of natural light and high quality finishes throughout. Features you will love, include:
• Three well-proportioned bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in-wardrobes
• Polished timber floors to living room and carpeted bedrooms
• Stunning open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cook top and dishwasher
• Large tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Two separate toilets
• Second living room at the rear
• Internal laundry, plenty of storage
• Fully fenced level rear yard
• Parking for several cars up a long driveway and a garage at the rear of the block
• Pets will be considered upon application
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac street and just a short level walk to beaches, park land and cafés.
Apply online by entering the link into your browser:
-For more inspection time please press the contact agent button and register your details.
-Then you’ll find an option to select your preferred date and time that suits you best
- Please note if there are no times available the property may currently have limited access.
Rest assured once more times become available you’ll be notified
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak please do not attend inspections if:
- You are feeling unwell or been in contact with someone who has been unwell.
- Have cold/ flu symptoms.
- Have been in contact with anyone that is being tested or tested positive to COVID-19
- Have been in contact with anyone or have been advised to self-isolate due to COVID-19
- Have travelled or been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas within the last 14 days.