Take advantage of this fantastic investment property with a strong rental history and high rental yield. Situated in the heart of the very popular growth centre of Port Kembla, this is one to add to your nest egg and watch it grow. Located a short distance to the world famous and very popular Port Kembla Beach, this combined investment property is one for the astute investor to inspect.
The property is to be purchased all in one line and consist of three different investment properties:
1/80 Wentworth Street Port Kembla - 'Meals on Wheels' - (Commercial Premises)
- A very solid long term commercial tenant
- Property consists of a large open plan commercial/retail space, an office space, two toilets and on site parking
- 3 years remaining on the current lease
- Annual rent increases of 3%
- Currently leased at approximately $18,290 per annum
- The total floor space excluding the external parking is approximately 95 square metres.
2/80 Wentworth Street Port Kembla - Two Level Apartment
- A very neat and tidy apartment consisting of one distinct bedroom with the option of utilising a second living space as a second bedroom, two living areas and self contained with kitchen, bathroom, laundry and a large double lock up garage.
- Previously let to a long term tenant for $17,680 per annum, currently vacant.
- Total floor space excluding the garage is approximately 58 square metres.
3/80 Wentworth Street Port Kembla - Studio Apartment
- A neat and tidy self contained studio apartment with its very own roof top terrace taking in views over Port Kembla.
- Currently let to a tenant at $13,000 per annum.
- Total floorspace of the studio is approximately 34 square metres plus approximately 47 square metres on the roof top terrace.
If you are looking for your next investment property to add to your portfolio or if you're looking for the perfect property to add to your Self Managed Super Fund then this could be the one for you. Providing a total potential combined Gross Rental Return of approximately $48,970 per annum.
All outgoing expenses are as follows:
- Body Corporate Fee's = $1748 per quarter
- Wollongong City Council Rates = $334 per quarter
- Electricity Charges (Units 2 & 3 only) = $404 per quarter (approx.)
- Sydney Water Charges (Units 2 & 3 only) = $266 per quarter (approx.)
* Water and Electricity costs are met by the tenants of unit 1 - Meals on Wheels
Viewing of this property is exclusively available through inspection by appointment. Please note, there will be no open homes held. Inspections are available anytime, including evenings. To arrange yours, please contact us.
From all of us at Peter Fitzgerald Real Estate, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more details on this home or to discuss one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.