Spoilt for amenity and choice - A feeling of seclusion and privacy while enjoying a sunny outlook to the North from the living area, this sophisticated apartment offers exceptional space, style and versatility.
The home has a lovely open feeling that warms your heart from start to finish. The practical floor plan includes a generous lounge room, bifold doors to your balcony, and open plan meals area/dining,
An Apartment designed to make city edge living exceptionally easy. Let your life take you wherever the journey goes with this superbly located modern apartment as your new home. It is perfect for entertaining with easy access to the outdoor entertaining areas. This kitchen is a statement in style without sacrificing on function.
- Close to shops, Cafes, CBD and Local Transport.
- Carpeted living area for warmth and comfort.
- Tiled dining area for easy maintenance.
- Kitchen has a breakfast bar and plentiful storage, plus a dishwasher.
- Fully tiled bathroom for easy cleaning.
- Gas hot water system and cooking.
- Internal access to garage, convenient even when its raining.
Whats close by: Wollongong CBD, Smiths Hill High School, Restaurants, Shops, Cafes, Hospital, Train Station and Bus Service.
Council rates $335.53 per quarter
Water charges $202.67 per quarter
Strata fees $672.22 per quarter
To arrange your personal inspection, please contact us today.
From all of us at Peter Fitzgerald Real Estate, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more details on this home or to discuss one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.