Tiana’s career began in 2010 where she started out as a Property Officer for a leading building and property management company in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. Here Tiana’s enthusiasm grew for the real estate industry and she was soon promoted to the role of Property Manager. Over her time here Tiana developed her knowledge and expertise in how strata schemes and complexes run efficiently, which many of her clients benefit from today still.
Being a resident of the Illawarra Tiana decided in 2013 to make the change to work for a local Wollongong agency. Tiana has been with the Peter Fitzgerald Team for six years as a Property Manager and enjoys working alongside her colleagues to always achieve the best outcome for her clients. Tiana manages a portfolio of various residential and commercial properties and thoroughly enjoys fulfilling and exceeding her client’s expectations and needs. Tiana has a keen eye for detail and is extremely organised, you can be guaranteed if you ask Tiana to do something it is done.
To assist her clients further in 2015 Tiana became a Licensed Real Estate Agent which not many property managers are. This is because in real estate knowledge and experience are two key qualities that you need to have. Tiana is committed to protecting your investment property and understands the importance of managing every aspect when it comes to property management.
Throughout her years in real estate she has been very involved with the REINSW and has been nominated for various awards over the years, some include;
- Recently elected onto the REINSW’s Property Management Chapter Committee for 2017-2019 term.
- 2012 REINSW’s Finalist for Young Property Manager of the Year
- 2015 REINSW’s Finalist for Rising Star of the Year
- 2015 REINSW’s Finalist for Property Manager of the Year
- REINSW’s Deputy Chairperson for the Young Agents Chapter
- Spokesperson at REINSW’s 100+ Conference in 2014
- REINSW’s Women In Real Estate Conference Speaker 2015
- Featured in Various REINSW and other Real Estate publications
- Current REINSW Illawarra Committee Member
Tiana enjoys balancing her above commitments with her passion for day-day property management. She is actively always keeping up to date with legislation and changes to the industry and always looking for better ways to ensure all her clients’ needs are continually met.